Be Happy and Healthy, Naturally.

Naturopathic Doctor

Dr. Katelyn Mudry is a naturopathic doctor (ND) in Kimberley and Cranbrook, BC. She currently sees existing patients in-person and online. She is not accepting new patients until 2023.


Kimberley - Monday

Cranbrook -  Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays

Book Cranbrook Appointment Book Kimberley Appointment

Please be advised her schedule is quite full. We require 24 hours notice for cancellation so we can try to fill the spot from our wait list. We charge 50% of the visit fee for no-shows/last minute cancellations.

Dr. Mudry offers natural treatments to what ever ails you, at affordable prices, and always makes sure your concerns are heard and addressed.  Go here for more info on appointments and treatments. As a naturopathic physician licensed in British Columbia she can only see patients who live in BC. Please note she does not do cancer care at this time.

By focusing on the root cause of health issues, naturopathic treatment can help you feel better for the long term. Dr. Mudry works with each patient supporting their unique health concerns to help them feel better and live their best lives. For more on naturopathic medicine go here.

Why Work With Dr. Mudry?

If you are looking for affordable treatments, an easy and sustainable health plan, and comprehensive health review, you've come to the right place.

As a naturopathic doctor, Dr. Mudry can treat and diagnosis all common, and uncommon, medical conditions. She helps you find the true issue of what is making you unwell, and with natural treatments, helps your body overcome it and return to health. 

Often times your labs will be normal, other people will say there is nothing more they can do, or that you are "fine" and have to live with your current health. This is where naturopathic medicine thrives. By taking a wholistic approach to health Dr. Mudry can connect the puzzle pieces from head to toe, from mental health to hormones, from chronic pain to digestion and more.

For more information read the about page here.


Affordable Health Care

Direct billing to benefits is done in office to minimize out of pocket expenses. Each plan is different, but a common scenario is insurance covers  80% and the patient pays the remaining 20% and any supplement costs. For those without benefits or who have financial limitations, low cost $45 15-minute single-concern appointments are available. By investing in your health today, you are giving your self the best life for the future! See more info about appointments here.

Latest News

100ml dropper bottle

Bottle/Vial Recycling

Sustainability is super important to the Dr. K team and that is why we sanitize and reuse all the tincture bottles and homeopathic vials. You can bring your used glass bottles to your follow up appointments or leave them in the clinic mailboxes any time. Custom blended tinctures usually contain Read on…

Naturopathic Medicine Scope and Licensing

So this week is naturopathic medicine week in the US, and I’m joining in even though I’m a Canadian ND (naturopathic doctor). I went to naturopathic medical school in the states and loved my school and my time down there. I was there before,  during and after the affordable care Read on…

SIBO – is it the cause of your bloating (and so much more)?

SIBO stands for Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, and is one of the most common causes of digestive upset that I see in my practice.   SIBO Symptoms include 1,2 : Bloating and abdominal discomfort (often to extreme degrees and after most meals) Gas – flatulence and burping Constipation or loose Read on…